AGRONOVA has developed advanced essential oil processing technology (distillation systems) since more than 20 years. The company has, since its start, introduced several unique design features to support the production of high-quality essential oils and derivatives thereof:
- frequency-controlled mixer/rotator embedded with the pressure vessel to increase diffusion rates and increase yield and quality,
- insulated cylinder walls (pressure vessel), flanges and pipes to significantly reduce heat radiant losses,
- designs to significantly reduce the consumption and energy losses from feedwater intake (steam boiler) and cooling water,
- options to have access to steam distillation and vacuum distillation technology in one combined unit,
- advanced process regulation and data acquisition technology to provide real-time control and optimization of any unique batch being distilled,
- motorized and frequency-controlled rotation of pressure vessel to reduce lag times during filling and emptying procedures,
- mobile distillation units built on tandem trailers with low-weight but durable aluminium frameworks
All pressure vessel designs meet with the EU Pressure Vessel Directive (EU-PED) and are built, in partnership with affiliated partners, from high-quality and certified stainless steel materilal delivered by reputable suppliers only.
Each unit is inspected and tested by an authorized Swedish Inspection Agency before shipping. The systems are thoroughly field-tested through AGRONOVAs own production of high-quality essential oils and derivatives.
The AGRONOVA processing systems blend traditional skills with modern scientific approaches and represent a significant step forward in stationary and mobile essential oi processing technology.
Contact us for further information.
1,500 L pressure vessels
Pressure vessels with mixer/rotator design.
Circular steam nozzle rings.
Top flange protection shield
Top flange protection shield to fit with quick locking devices.
On-site control by Kiwa-Inspecta of
pressure vessel build and design.